She has a degree in developmental psychology and has written extensively on topics relating to infertility, dating, adoption and parenting. A single mother by choice after a serendipitous series of events led to the adoption of her daughter, Leah is also author of the book Single Infertile Female. Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin. A tech-inspired writer and content manager with a wide experience in IT and genuine admiration for Apple products. Clario’s VPN is a cybersecurity tool that protects your data and privacy and allows you to browse the internet anonymously. It does this by masking your real IP address so that hackers can’t trace you. I’ve been writing about computers, the internet, and technology professionally for 30 years, more than half of that time with PCMag.
- We’ll teach you why protecting your identity and data is important.
- While you can’t pick a time range as you can for Chrome, you can be more specific regarding what type of data you would like to remove.
- That means you are using an official site, like a banking or government site.
- You can find many customization options in the settings, including the option to manage and remove Firefox extensions and deactivate Mozilla’s data collection tools.
- My title is Senior Features Writer, which is a license to write about absolutely anything if I can connect it to technology .
Browser cache speeds up the amount of time it takes to load web pages by storing their data, like text and images. This prevents your browser from downloading this data each time you open a page on the same website. That’s why it’s crucial to review and change your app permissions.
Apps to Choose the Right New Year’s Resolutions and Stay on Track
Tap or click here for details on this safe browser. Open the Chrome app on your Android phone or tablet. Tap should i delete cookies More, which is right of the address bar. If you’re a Chrome user instead, the process is slightly different.
There are a few reasons you may want to clear your browser history on https://accounting-services.net/ Chrome. Some people think of it as housekeeping for their devices.
Are you ready to clear your cache, cookies, and/or browser history?
There are copycats, but we don’t recommend them. If you’re more of a Chrome fan, here’s what to do. Hearst Newspapers participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. Next, find out how to factory reset your Android phone.